My name is Fred! I run my own youth-led campaign and youth empowerment programme! As part of my efforts to rebalance power in our society, I am very happy to offer you for free this exciting e-learning opportunity.
I will guide you over the next modules and if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at email@example.com
- Children and Young People
- High School Students
- Primary School Students
- Parents especially with children who are risk of being exposed to violence
- Youth workers, educators and other professionals supporting children and young people in formal and informal educational settings and the community.
- Increase your skills and knowledge around violence and stressful life events
- Build resilience in dealing with phenomenal that might lead to violence including getting involved in gangs while explaining causes and risks
- Learn how to process and understand your own emotions and why it is so hard for young people to deal with their emotions and find ways to cope with your feelings
- Understand the importance of having a positive role model and learn how to become one
- Discover yourself, your interests and explore your abilities with our list of alternative activities.
This ecourse has several quizzes to test you!
Get them all and you will receive your FRED Badge from our institute …
Yep! You will be a certified FRED Resilient Supporter!
You will even be able to download your own certificate.
READY TO GET START? THEN REGISTER BELOW!
Please login and enroll course to view the contents!
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 56
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Gangs: Life with and without them
Module 2: Understanding your Emotions
Module 3: Resilience
Module 4: Positive Role Models
Module 5: Alternative Activities