My name is Fred! I run my own youth-led campaign and youth empowerment programme! As part of my efforts to rebalance power in our society, I am very happy to offer you this exciting e-learning opportunity.
I will guide you over the next modules and if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at email@example.com
- Children and Young People
- High School Students
- Primary School Students
- Parents especially with children who are risk of being exposed to violence
- Youth workers, educators and other professionals supporting children and young people in formal and informal educational settings and the community.
- Increase your skills and knowledge around violence and stressful life events
- Build resilience in dealing with phenomenal that might lead to violence including getting involved in gangs while explaining causes and risks
- Learn how to process and understand your own emotions and why it is so hard for young people to deal with their emotions and find ways to cope with your feelings
- Understand the importance of having a positive role model and learn how to become one
- Discover yourself, your interests and explore your abilities with our list of alternative activities.
This ecourse has several quizzes to test you!
Get them all and you will receive your FRED Badge from our institute …
Yep! You will be a certified FRED Resilient Supporter!
You will even be able to download your own certificate.
READY TO GET START? THEN REGISTER BELOW!
Please login and enroll course to view the contents!
As a non-profit NGO, RJ4All is pleased to offer this e-course at a subsidised cost.
For purchasing multiple accounts, the following discounts are offered:
- 1 account £30
- 3 accounts 5%
- 5 accounts 10%
- 15 accounts 12%
- 20 accounts or more 15%
For group purchases, please email RJ4All courses & publications firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)7708758600.
This course was made available at a subsidised rate with the help of the VRU unit of The Mayor of London.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 68
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes