- Provide an induction to restorative justice and the related articles in the Victims’ Directive.
- Empower trainees to participate in, or deliver, a safe, successful and compliant victim service with a particular focus on restorative justice.
- Provide information and resources to enable access and understanding of the Victims’ Directive with an emphasis on restorative justice.
- Increase trainees’ skills when working with victims as well as their knowledge in identifying and responding to victims’ needs and realities.
- Support restorative justice and criminal justice practitioners to deliver safely and within a human rights framework sensitive and complex cases including hate incidents, domestic violence and abuse.
- Provide trainees with the right tools when working with victims including a training manual, practical guide, real case studies, a victims/ offenders’ self-assessment toolkit and a Practitioners’ Checklist Guide.
E-course content & cost
The e-course can be paused and completed at your own time. It takes approximately 5 non-stop hours to fully complete all modules and take the test. Additional reading material are also provided for further learning and research.
- Module 1: Restorative Justice and the Victims’ Directive
- Module 2: Changing culture – “victim led” restorative justice services
- Module 3: Exercises and case studies
- Module 4: Compliance and quality in victim service provision
- Module 5: Sensitive and complex cases with restorative justice
- Module 6: Six Real case studies
- Victim/ offender self-assessment tools – Practitioner’s checklist – Further reading – Evaluation Form – Test – Certificate.
As a non-profit NGO, RJ4All is pleased to offer this e-course at the subsidised cost of £30 including the training Handbook (RRP £9.99).
- 1 account £30
- 3 accounts 5%
- 5 accounts 10%
- 15 accounts 12%
- 20 accounts or more 15%
For group purchases, please contact RJ4All courses & publications email@example.com
- Lectures 47
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 34
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self