Click on CC to activate the subtitles in English (translations available in Italian, Spanish and Greek)
Click on the button above to activate the page reader
The RJ4All International Institute is pleased to offer this unique and highly interactive free e-course, aiming to empower migrants and refugees in their integration journey in their host country.
The e-course has four modules, which aim to provide migrants and refugees with practical tools on how to: (a) settle (b) search, prepare and get a job (c) use Information Technology.
Ultimately, the e-course aims to restore respect in migrants and refugees’ profile by boosting their employability and enhancing their integration potential.
The e-course can be paused as many times as needed. It takes approximately 10 non-stop hours to fully complete all modules and take the CPD test. Additional reading material are also provided for optional further learning and research.We have included software that make the e-course accessible in various languages as well as for those with visual and hearing impairments.
Successful completion will lead to CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Certification (10 points).
The e-course was made possible with the generous support of the WCIT Charity and has been prepared by the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership comprising of the RJ4All International Institute (UK), EDRA (Greece), Foundation Altius (Spain), ICSE & Co (Italy) and CSI (Cyprus). The course convener is Prof. Theo Gavrielides. Prior to designing this ecourse, the partnership carried out thorough research that involved our target groups. The findings were published as part of the RRP e-book, which can be downloaded from here
- Migrants and refugees – adult learners
- Asylum seekers
- Professionals and other workers supporting migrants and refugees’ integration
- Educators in private, public and voluntary sectors
- Civil society organisations, human rights groups and migrant rights advocates
- Job Centres and volunteering centres
- Vocational, Education and Training (VET) centres.
Upon completion of the training programme, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to settle in their host country including how to get healthcare and health insurance, a bank account and a work permit.
- Understand the emotional implications of leaving their home and entering their host country.
- Learn how to claim their rights and the importance of the restorative justice values of dignity and respect, empowerment and equality.
- Learn how to gain employment in their host country including writing a CV, searching for job and preparing for a job interview.
- Aquire basic IT skills including how to use Microsoft Office (word, power point and excel), write an email, use the internet and use social media.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
If you’re having problems in registering, ecourses enrollment, certificate download, Spam filters: please contact:
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 55
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self