(Subtitles available in:English, Spanish, Bulgarian, Italian, German)
This CPD certified e-course aims to train professionals in supporting adult learners from disadvantage backgrounds to become entrepreneurs. Such adults include residents in rural areas, individuals with incomplete education or foreigners who are unaware of the EU Entrepreneurship Framework and wish to learn more, as well as members of marginalised ethnic groups and minorities. The e-course is structured around 6 modules. Each Module is composed of 4-5 Units.
This ecourse was developed in the framework of the Recycled Art for Disadvantaged Adult Learners (RADIAL) programme, funded by the European Commission’s Erasmus+. The project is delivered by GUARANI (Spain), RJ4All International Institute (UK), the Center for Social Innovation (Cyprus), European Information Centre (Bulgaria). BIDA e.V. Kultur und Bildung (Germany), Fondazione S. Carlo Onlus (Italy), Centre for European Constitutional Law (Greece).
The course convener is Prof. Theo Gavrielides.
Certification, Accessibility and supporting material
Successful completion will lead to CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Certification (15 points). It takes approximately 15 non-stop hours to fully complete all modules and take the test. There are further reading material that are recommended for additional learning. These could add a further 10 hours of non-stop duration.
The e-course includes software that make it accessible in various languages as well as for those with visual and hearing impairments. This course interactive tools are based on H5P. To learn more; overview of the accessibility of the various H5P content types.
Training handbook and supporting material
- Professionals supporting disadvantaged learners including educators and those working in the NGO sector.
- Adults who experience unfavourable conditions in the country they reside, and aspire to become entrepreneurs.
- Individuals with incomplete education or foreigners who are unaware of the EU Entrepreneurship Framework.
- Members of marginalised ethnic groups and minorities.
By the end of the e-course, the following learning outcomes should have been achieved:
- Understanding of the Legal Framework for starting a business idea.
- Basic knowledge and awareness of Market Research.
- Knowledge of how to create a Business Plan for starting a business.
- Understanding of the fist steps you need to take when starting as an Entrepreneur
- Acquiring key skills in Business Management.
Project Number: 2020-1-ES01-KA204-081923
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self